Responsible for participating in the full agile application development life cycle for new development design, construction and testing of Java Applications, Web Services (SOAP and REST) and reusable components to support overall projects objectives:
- Participate in peer reviews and unit resting
- Contribute to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within the organization; contributes to acceptance/functional testing duties and part of incremental feature development
- Adheres to, promotes and maintain development standards and best practices, participates in regular code reviews
- Assists development/test teams in activities with acceptance testing, load testing, troubleshooting, and performance tuning as required
- Communicate committed stories for the upcoming sprint to backlog owners and stakeholders
Education: BS or BA in Computer Science or related field or 3-8 years’ experience in Software Development
Clearance: DHS EOD/Public Trust
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of hands on development experience with open source Java Stack
- Deep Understanding and experience with designing and implementing highly scalable web applications in a cloud environment
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience with continuous integration, continuous delivery, and cloud solutions such as Amazon Web Services
- Familiar with agile incremental delivery approach which supports incremental development of high-quality, fully tested J2EE applications component delivery every 2 weeks
- Familiar with J2EE/Java Frameworks, programming experience and overall Java development techniques to perform daily Java Development, automated unit testing and troubleshooting responsibilities
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience with object-oriented programming or an entire software development life cycle in an academic or professional environment
- Security: US Citizen only, and ability to pass DHS EOD Process, Active DHS EOD/Public Trust (preferred)
- No B2B engagement
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $75,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
The Project manager will lead the risk remediation of various service areas in Cloud, Cyber Security, Storage, Networking, IT Services, etc.). The PM will provide guidance for the IT implementation of across the organization. The PM will collaborate and monitor the activities of a variety of related projects and initiatives to ensure coordination of efforts, integration, and synchronization of key timelines.
- Oversees medium to large system development projects from inception to implementation. S/he is responsible for assembling the project team and assigning individual responsibilities.
- S/he develops detailed project plans and monitors project results for significant deviations.
- S/he manages vendor and client relations to ensure that project expectations are developed and met.
- S/he ensures adherence to current project management standard processes and ensures compliance to quality assurance policies.
- Ensuring stakeholder expectations are understood and managed accordingly. Manage stakeholder communications & participation.
- Promote effective individual and team performance. Act as primary point of contact to handle project issues as well as manage changes to project scope.
- Have a strong customer focus. Manage the development and execution of a project by adhering to a defined project management methodology.
- Ensure the work of the project, including requirements and deliverables, are clearly defined. Control the project, in part, by leveraging formal change management Identifying and mitigating risk.
- Confirm project success criteria and managing accordingly. Monitor, evaluate, and control project performance.
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely fashion. Plan and schedule project tasks based, in part, on resource availability and other dependencies.
- Oversee or modify a schedule of tasks with minimal supervision. Conduct routine project status calls and reporting of project status.
- Provide leadership to the group by seeking and participating in personal and team development opportunities including improving personal, technical and consulting skills, plus suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions; fostering & supporting constructive change.
- No B2B engagements
- U.S. citizen only
- PMI CAPM, PMP and/or ITIL certification required or committed to acquiring within a 2-year period from date of hire; ITIL a plus.
- Exhibit solid knowledge of MS-Office, scheduling & time tracking tools. Successfully manage work with minimal guidance and supervision. Build consensus, influence others and negotiate compromise. Be a true “team player” that enjoys challenges and is highly motivated, self-directed and results oriented.
- College degree or equivalent combination of IT education & experience deemed acceptable by the hiring manager.
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience required.
- Able to plan and manage the delivery of IT infrastructure-based systems that support clients’ business objectives closely with IT functional areas, external and/or internal customers, and vendors in defining project priorities, scope, approach, resource requirements, timing, and funding in this matrix organization.
- Experience required in collaborating with and leading cross-functional teams. Strong ability to identify risks and issues and present options for mitigation based, in part, on what best services the customer. Use developed verbal/written communications skills, interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
- Experienced virtual project management for a global organization. Rely on knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and how they integrate. Possess an introductory understanding of application programming, database, system design, internet, extranet, intranet & client/server architectures.
- Rely on knowledge of IT infrastructure technologies and how they integrate. Possess an introductory understanding of application programming, database, system design, internet, extranet, intranet & client/server architectures.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $95,000.00 to $105,000.00 /year
As the Lead Cloud Security Engineer, you will be supporting our lead cloud security architect in the development of security controls, mentoring others in technical security concepts and ensuring secure cloud practices are followed. You will play a meaningful role in maintaining the controls that enable our organization to operate expertly, cost effectively, and within compliance standards. You will also assist others in interpreting, understanding, and applying information security policies and standards to mitigate information security risks. You will develop positive partnerships and work closely with other members of the Information Security and Legal Compliance organizations in a coordinated and focused manner
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree or an Associate’s Degree plus six (6) years of related IT experience or a High School Diploma/GED plus twelve (12) years of related IT experience
- Four (4) years of experience with network security or system security development
- Two (2) years of AWS experience
- Travel up to 30% of the time
- No B2B engagements
- U.S. citizens only
- Five (5) years of experience with AWS, network security, and system security
- Certifications in CISSP, CISM, CEH, CWSP, GCWN, or AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- Knowledge of hotel-based IT systems and applications
- Cloud computing experience (AWS, AliCloud, Azure), and in particular, CloudFormation, EC2, EMR, S3, Redshift, RDS, SQS and AutoScaling Groups
- Experience in patch management and vulnerability scanning in AWS and AliCloud
- Familiarity with industry standards, guidelines, and regulatory compliance requirements related to information security and cloud computing such as GDPR, ISO 27001, Cloud Security Alliance, NIST 800-53, PCI DSS, SOC2 and FedRamp
- Operational knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and Git
- Problem solving skills to solve problems effectively and creatively while maintaining a high level of flexibility, professionalism and integrity
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $100,000.00 to $110,000.00 /year
The candidate is responsible for working with stakeholders to develop requirements and technical specifications; identifying and presenting optional solutions; and designing, prototyping, building, testing, deploying and supporting best-fit solutions for organization needs.
Solicit, collect and analyze business, functional and technical requirements;
Design, develop, deploy and maintain solutions using best practices and methodologies;
Administer and maintain multiple site collections, sites and solutions simultaneously;
Provide end-user support, perform troubleshooting and issue resolution;
Provide training to business users and site collection administrators as needed.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing, customizing, and configuring SharePoint 2019 solutions.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing custom and branded Master pages, page layouts, and web parts.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and developing complex, condition-based workflows.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience using SharePoint Designer and Visual Studio.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience transitioning sites from Sharepoint 2010 to Sharepoint 2013.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience using Adobe Photoshop or other graphic design tools.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing SharePoint training materials and conducting informal training.
Demonstrated on-the-job experience supporting SharePoint migrations.
Vacation/PTO: 3 weeks
Health & Dental Coverage : Employer Contributions towards premiums would be at 75%
401K: Offer matching contributions up to 3%
Supplementary Insurance Coverage Options (Accident, Health, and more) available with a percentage of premiums paid by Employer.
**Apply by emailing us your resume to email@example.com